2” or 3” direct thermal POS printer
Fast printing speed 250mm/s
Clear and crisp text and graphic with 180 dpi
Advanced reliability for long-lasting and
large volume printing
(Autocutter 1.5 million, MCBF 60million, TPH
USB+Serial, WiFi, Bluetooth, Ethernet interfaces
mPOS friendly. Compatible with Android and iOS
Easy paper loading
Countertop or wall-mount deployment
Lower power consumption.
ENERGY STAR® qualified
Three-year limited warranty
- The A11 is the latest addition to Posbank’s POS printer family A series. Designed with fast printing speed, advanced reliability and compatibility in mind for today’s store environment, the Posbank A11 is the best choice you can make among POS printers in its class.
Its printing speed of 250mm/s makes it deal for crowded checkout areas and advanced reliability for large volume printing in retail and hospitality segments.
For enhanced customer experiences, the A11 is compatible with leading mobile operating systems including Android and iOS. The industry-leading three-year limited warranty ensures lower total cost of ownership.
Industry : Retail, Hospitality Application: Receipt, Kitchen, Ticket, Barcode, Coupon, Kiosk, Queue Management
- The A11 is the fast-speed printer with a printing speed of 250mm/s, allowing you to serve your customers more quickly in retail and hospitality segments. The ideal fit for crowded counter spaces. With its 180 dpi resolution, you are assured of crisp and clear text and graphic results.
- With a MCBF of 60 million lines, TPH of 150 kilometers and auto-cutting of 1.5 cuts, the A11 is reliable enough to last longer and operate in large volume printing environments.
Compatibility & Connectivity
- The A11 is compatible with Android and iOS of today’s leading mobile operating systems. The printer offers USB and Serial communication, And its swappable interface options are available in Ethernet, Wifi and Bluetooth, enabling enabling the A11 to operate on a wireless and wired network. Interface change just gets simple.
- The size of paper rolls is selectable between 2” and 3”. And deployment of the A11 is countertop or wall-mount. Customers can operate the A11 to meet their own business needs.